New search features include
- Additional Login Form Flows
- Multi step login forms are now supported by our Primer URL settings where there may be several steps required to login to the site, and the forms on intermediate pages may have dynamic or session specific information.
- Improved Test Fetch Information
- Test Fetch now provides additional information about the Primer URLs used, and response received to assist with setting up complicated login flows.
- Metasearch Sorting
- Meta search profiles now support sorting on two fields, which is commonly used by Parametric searches.
- Other fixes
- Miscellaneous other bug fixes and enhancements to the crawl and search interfaces.
Search Appliance Version 27 is available to all Search Appliance and Parametric Search Appliance customers who have a current maintenance plan by following the menu System / System Setup / Update Software.
Webinator Version 27 is available to all Webinator customers who have a current maintenance plan by contacting Thunderstone.
For 40 years Thunderstone Software has been dedicated to providing the best search solutions possible to government, corporate, and non-profit customers, with exceptional service and devotion to finding the right solution for the customer.
For further information call +1 216-820-2200, visit www.thunderstone.com.