Thunderstone Releases Texis Version 6
CLEVELAND, OH — The leading development environment for full-text database search applications just got even better -- Texis Version 6 is here.
New features available in Texis 6 include:
- More intuitive searches, including Unicode support and accent-insensitive queries:
This improves non-English searches; e.g. "cœur" will also match "coeur", "resume" will match "resumé".
- Improved XML/XSLT support, including a new API for building XML based applications more easily.
- HTTP/1.1 support including gzip compression to reduce crawl times and bandwidth utilization:
Reduces load on targeted servers, and potentially allows access to more content.
- Enhanced options for showing search results, including multiple snippets and styled highlighting:
Shows more query-relevant text in results, and allows full customization of query term presentation.
- And much more: see the full list of new features here.
For almost 30 years Thunderstone Software has been dedicated to providing the best search solutions possible to government, corporate, and non-profit customers, with exceptional service and devotion to finding the right solution for the customer.
For further information call 216-820-2200, visit www.thunderstone.com or email
# # #